Should there be a product failure or material defect during the warranty period, the product will be repaired or replaced*. Non-warranted product(s) will be replaced at the client’s expense.
The client must, comply with the following procedure in connection with any request for product repair / replacement:
1. Inform Axxess Identification that client has a defective product(s).
2. Provide Axxess Identification with the following information:
• The part number and serial number of the unit(s).
• The description of the failure/defect.
• The original Purchase Order number or Sales Invoice number.
3. Axxess Identification will issue a Return Material Authorisation (RMA).
4. Package the goods in their original packaging to avoid damage in transit, place a copy of the completed RMA form in the box and clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the package.
5. Axxess Identification will investigate the failure / defect from the description provided.
6. The product will be repaired / replaced and returned to the client.
* Should the Product be subject to minimum order requirements, a credit note will be issued and the client should place a new Purchase Order in accordance with any applicable minimum order requirements (as used for all new sales orders).
In the event that a Product is evaluated and no defect is found, it is at Axxess Identification’s sole discretion to charge a minimum £25.00 or equivalent to each Product, whether under warranty or otherwise, for the labour required in the evaluation.
Axxess Identification provide a fixed price product repair service, each product is published with the associated fixed rate for repair.