This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer trading experience and encourage commerce between buyers and sellers using the Site as a venue. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Various pages on this Site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, or to enable us to provide you with web site related services such as notifications.
If you use our Site’s feedback and support forms, you are asked to provide your name, organisation, title, address, email address and telephone number. Axxess ID will not otherwise collect information from you through this Site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
Axxess ID will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to Axxess ID activities and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your query to discuss our products;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and products to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
Axxess ID will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
Other cookies are used to enhance your use of the Site, you are able to minimise or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the Site. For general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
ACCESS AND / OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information.
You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
We may from time-to-time update this Policy.
OPT – OUT PROVISION
To protect you from unwanted email communications, Axxess Identification adopts an opt-out facility for marketing communication. If you decide you no longer would like to receive marketing communications from us, please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions in the “Opt-Out” section of the email you have received.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, thus the information collected from you will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction other than United Kingdom.