The Sigma Lite verifies the fingerprint of the user stored on the Mifare DESFire card — the data stored is AES encrypted. Verification provides the highest security with the lowest rejection (LRR) or false acceptance rate (FAR). With the templates stored on the card, no additional network connections are required and the reader uses an industry standard Wiegand interface. The readers are ideal for installing onto narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminium door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors — both indoors and outdoors.
Integration to the AX Enterprise enables enrolment and encoding with printing (Fargo photo ID printers) in-line for MIFARE DESFire® cards with AES encryption.
The AX Enterprise is a web-based monitoring and control application specifically designed for larger installations and remote sites with market specific solutions. The software as standard supports up to 512 sites expandable up to 4096 sites with 512 readers per area/site and 65,000 cardholders.
- World's No. 1 fingerprint technology inside: lowest FRR and FAR
- High security: templates stored on Mifare DESFire card
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-passback
- MIFARE DESFire® integrated reader
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08)
Part No. 500-298