i-Box-E Environmental Monitoring Features
- The i-BOX unit is an Ethernet controller that plugs directly into the IP network.
- The i-BOX has a temperature, humidity and light sensor built-in.
- AX series graphical user interface software for configuration and support for up to 256 i-BOX units per system.
- Built-in alarm reporting, photo ID, who’s in / out, configuration and user wizards.
- Requires IC-PSU 12v DC plug in power supply.
- Dimensions: 125 x 95 x 30mm.
- 14 ports for plug and play connection of additional smart sensors.
The i-BOX provides true RFID access control security, intrusion, environmental monitoring and remote-site monitoring within a single small boxed solution.
Each i-BOX has a built-in temperature, humidity, light level and internal voltage sensor—with 14 ports for plug and play connection of additional smart sensors.
Part No. IC-IBOX-E
Power Supply Part No. IC-PSU-EXP