i-Box-A Access Control Features
- The i-BOX-A unit is an Ethernet controller that plugs directly into the IP network.
- AX series graphical user interface software for configuration and support for up to 256 i-BOX units per system.
- Built-in alarm reporting, photo ID, who’s in / out, configuration and user wizards.
- Requires IC-PSU 12v DC plug in power supply.
- Dimensions: 125 x 95 x 30mm.
- Two access control ports.
The i-BOX-A provides true RFID access control security, intrusion and remote-site monitoring within a single small boxed solution.
Part No. IC-IBOX-A
Power Supply Part No. IC-PSU-EXP