The MorphoAccess® VP terminals bring for the first time the benefits of the finger vein/fingerprint multimodal technology to your physical access control systems, in any kind of environment.
- Unrivalled accuracy, security and performance
- Identification up to 10,000 users
- Unequalled trade off between security and comfort of use
- Enhanced anti spoofing capabilities
- Easy installation and connection: POE, WiFi option
- Weatherproof: IP65 rated
- Fast recognition: One-to-one authentication in 1 second average (card swiping not included)
- High Security
- Large storage capacity: 5,000 users on standard version. Upgradable to 10,000 users with license
- Intuitive MMI with positioning guides, finger presence detection, multicolor LED indicator and multi tone buzzer
- Adjustable FAR from 10 - 2 down to 10 - 8 Stable FAR whatever the number of individuals in database
- FBI PIV IQS certified sensor
- FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant algorithms (for fingerprint)
Universal and easy to adopt: they are well suited to individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices while offering the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
Unrivalled accuracy: by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, they allow a very high security level without affecting comfort of use.
@FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities
Resistance to spoofing: this innovative technology combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each biometrics and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion.
500-297 - Finger-vein, fingerprint only
500-287 - Finger-vein, fingerprint & Mifare/DESFire®