CyberSeal – an industrial secure managed switch – is specifically designed as the ultimate solution for physical security networks, SCADA based systems, and safe-city applications. CyberSeal provides iron-clad security with full control and customizable networking capabilities.Optimised for security and building automation equipment, e.g. CCTV, access control, alarm systems, fire alarms and building automation controls. Cutting-edge hardware, coupled with network intelligence and policy enforcement software engines, offer an effective tool for securing and hardening your sites and installations.
Use CyberSeal as the building block for field and physical security communication networks. Enhance your infrastructure safety with its key features:
- Rugged hardware, designed to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Fiber optic and RJ45 ports with high power PoE capabilities simplify the installation.
- Increase switch functionality in order to minimize the numbers of devices in the field – and get rid of potential failure candidates, such as media converters, power supply and injectors, serial device servers, I/O controllers, etc.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the data traffic of all the elements and at all the points in the network.
- Protect not only the servers or the network, but also the elements in the field against cyber-attacks and exploits.
Located everywhere in the network, CyberSeal acts as a powerful security policy enforcement tool, allowing you to:
- Detect and identify every element and endpoint in the network
- Alert or block any attempt to connect an unauthorised device to the secured network
- Inspect the incoming and outgoing traffic, at port level, to make sure that only known, safe, and identified traffic, from authorised entities, is allowed.
- Detect Layer2 and Layer3 cyber-attacks: CAM overflow, ARP spoofing or poisoning, IP address spoofing, stream and video hijacking, spanning-tree protocol manipulation, denial of services.
- Report, and take automatic action to restore the continuous operation of the network.
- HW protection makes the switch policy enforcement tamper-proof.
Part No. 105-308