AXM Magstripe Reader Features
- Impact-resistant ABS magstripe reader.
- For internal or external use.
- Single tri-colour LED normally red, green and yellow activated via external line.
- UV-resistant ABS.
- Stainless steel fixing plate with internal/external secure fixing (optional rear fixing kit).
- Reliable read capability with head life in excess of 1 million passes.
- Track 2 ISO (other tracks manufactured to special order).
- 2.5 metre (8.2ft) 8 core screened cable.
- Dimensions: 112 x 42 x 36mm (4.40 x 1.65 x 1.41").
- All electronics are encapsulated in epoxy resin (except read head and buzzer aperture).
- Card speed is 125 to 380cm per second (5 to 15" per second).
- Data range 325 to 12,250 bits per second.
- Reads lo-co and hi-co magnetic stripe cards.
- Weatherproof -25°C to +65°C (-13°F to +150°F).
- Internal buzzer with external control lineCMOS Clock, Data and Card Present outputs.
The AXM magstripe readers provide
Part No. 105-233-BK-y
y signifies output
2 - clock & data
3 - Wiegand 26 bit
4 - Wiegand 36 bit
5 - Wiegand 50 bit