AX200 Controller only Features
- Total card management - access control, time and attendance, photo ID printing and exception monitoring
- Standard query language (SQL)
- Ethernet TCP/IP 10MB communication with encryption
- Plug & Play LAN and serial connection
- Wide Area Network support
- 256 time zones
- up to 256 readers
- 65,535 access levels
- 2,000 / 4,000 / 16,000 cards per controller
- Transactions stored locally at the controller
- Time & attendance reports
- Add/Replace card Wizard
- Import / Export database
- New Device Wizard
- Integrated support for offline controllers with DTU (data transfer unit)
- E-mail reports, alarms, exceptions
- Automatic database repair and maintenance
- Up to 2,000 cards or 1,000 cards and PINcode - expandable up to 16,000 cards per controller
- Multi-language support
- Easy to install
- Supports multiple reader technologies
- Selectable door open & extended door open time
- High security mode
- Latch function (permanent unlock)
- Scheduled backup utility
The AX200 is an Ethernet based (TCP/IP) high speed controller. Two AX100 intelligent door interfaces can be connected to each AX200 - with its modular design, the system can be expanded up to 256 doors with 16,000 cardholders.
The PC software included automatically detects the jumper-less controllers.
The extremely small controllers can easily be fitted local to the door and allows connection to existing local and wide area networks using low-cost standard CAT5 cabling. This provides an economical way to control doors requiring long cable runs or for remote offices and sites without the need for costly dial-up modems or cabling.
Automatic setup and wizards reduces not only the installation and maintenance time considerably but also provides the novice or infrequent user guidance to quickly perform a wide range of tasks.
Part No. 105-201